Tender chicken cooked in a sweet lemon honey Dijon sauce and served on rice. From the recipe, then it educates one to mix together the corn starch plus some lemon juice and put aside. As soon as it's defined a side it will begin to thicken. Before you put it from your pan provide it yet another stir to loosen this up.
- 1 half an chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can 20 ounce. Chopped pineapple store the juice to the sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 portions of rice.
- 1/4 cup honey
- Season chicken with thyme, pepper and salt.
- Over moderate heat brown the chicken from the vegetable oil.
- Drain pineapple pieces and reserve the juice.
- Combine corn starch and two ounces. Of the lemon juice and put aside.
- In another bowl combine juice mustard, honey, and garlic.
- Insert dijon mix to the panand reduce heat and cover.
- Permit to simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture and add to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir for two minutes.
- Reduce heat and then return to the pan. Pour chicken into the pan to make it fine and coated with sauce.
- Insert lemon pieces to pan (ontop of chicken and round the chicken) pay 2-3 minutes allowing lemon to warm through.
- Drink rice.