An extraordinary quick and effortless means to serve chicken up white meat - seared then simmered from the very remarkable honey curry sauce. You shouldn't be duped by the brief fixing list! It's definitely worth the additional measure of dusting the chicken with flour since it creates a crust to get that sauce to cling.
500 Grams / 1 Pound Chicken, boneless and skinless (2 Bits )
1/4 cup / 60g flour (Note 1)
50 Grams / 3.5 tbsp unsalted butter (or 2 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil )
2 Tsp cloves, minced
1 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or Black or Alternative Plain vinegar)
1 Tablespoon light soy sauce (or All-purpose, Note 2)
1/3 cup / 90g honey (or maple syrup)
- Slice the breasts in half to create 4 hens as a whole. Sprinkle each side with pepper and salt.
- Melt the majority of the butter in a skillet over high temperature - grip back about 1 teaspoon for after.
- Put chicken in frying pan and cook 2 - 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn and cook on the other side for 1 second.
- Switch heat slightly to moderate high.
- Create a little bit of room from the pan and then add garlic and top with staying dab of butter. Stir garlic temporarily once butter melts.
- Add ginger, soy sauce and honey. Twist / shake pan combine.
- Turn chicken to coat . When the sauce becomes too thick, then add a bit of water and then stir fry.
- Remove from cooker Instantly. Put chicken on plates and drizzle over sauce.
Recipe Notes :
- Ensure this gluten-free using corn flour / cornstarch alternatively. It wont brown quite as equally but once covered in sauce, so you wont know the gap.
- Moderate or all-purpose soy sauce is acceptable with this particular recipe. I actually don't advise using Dark Soy Sauce (flavour will predominate ).
- Nutrition per serving, even presuming you scratch every drop of Sauce from the pan, and just why would you?