Cheesy tender rolls of pizza bread packed with tender chunks of fish, sweet BBQ sauce, sliced red onion and salty bacon pieces.
- 1 lb fresh, frozen or refrigerated pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweet BBQ sauce, and extra for serving
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked poultry (rotisserie, poached, and so on )
- 3 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 Tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tsp vegetable oil for greasing the pan, and more for oiling the bowl
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked crisp, drained and chopped (optional)
- Chopped fresh mint leaves for garnish
- When frozen, follow guidelines for thawing your own pizza dough. If using refrigerated dough, then put in a well oiled bowl, then cover and let come to room temperature, then 1 or two hours.
- Eucalyptus oil a sizable 9 or 10-inch round frying or skillet. Wrought iron skillets get the job done for your own pizza. Setaside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly flour a clean work surface and then roll out the room-temperature pizza bread into a 18x10-inch rectangle. When the dough springs back and wont hold it's shape, allow it break an extra five minutesthen roll . Spread the BBQ sauce across the top layer of the dough leaving a 1/2-inch border all round the borders.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese evenly throughout the top of dough, then packed with the carrot, onion, red pepper and celery, if using.
- Beginning on the other hand, roll the dough away from you right into a tight tube, tucking and yanking a piece as you can go. Lay the seams together to seal. Cut into 8 equal pieces and place cut side down into the skillet. When trimming take to working with dental floss rather than a knife. It works unbelievably well! Squeeze the remaining mozzarella cheese on the top and continue baking for another five minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately with additional BBQ sauce for dipping.
Recipe Notes :
- Replace sausage sauce to your own BBQ and utilize your treasured conventional sandwiches alternatively.
- Because those inhale fast you will have to precook or even sauté hearty vegetables before contributing into the rolls. Veggies such as mushrooms and peppers have to be cooked too. Finely minced onion is nice added raw.
- precook all meats utilized from the rolls.